She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh The Choices We Make....

"The...choice that must not be missed (as a woman) is to cherish your human connections; your relationships with family and friends...At the end of you life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a child, a friend or a parent." Barbara Bush. This was part of my Bible study this week, as I sit and reflect on this it brings so many questions and uncertainty. I have been struggling for a while about finding another job closer to home, a job that allows me to be with Mason more. Now, I have found a nice little house for sale in Center. So many decisions. I am at a cross road, which way do I turn? I have been praying on this for a while now and I seem to be stuck. I need some kind of urge, some kind of push to let me know which direction is best for me. Should I quit a good paying job and apply to substitute teach so I can be with Mason more and then I could really enjoy all the extra activities that he seems to enjoy? I am going to take accounting classes online through the University of Phoenix...at least then I can start my degree! Here lately I have felt like a fish out of water, floundering around gasping for air. If someone actually reads my blogs, just pray for me and pray that the Lord shows me the direction that I need to go. I know logically it would be stupid to quit a good paying job, but then I look at all the blessings in my life: I don't pay rent, I don't have a mortgage, my utilities are manageable, my car note is reasonable. I just wished I had a clear vision of what God wants me to do. I know what I want to do and what I would LOVE to do, but I am not sure if that is what I am meant to do and if I could afford to do. So please keep me in your prayers and leave a suggestion or encouragement if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment