She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Stand Amazed

After my morning Bible study I was browsing good ole fb and saw some friends post pics of the concert I tried to win tickets to last night. While I haven't listened to another station other than KSWP since Jan. I get news feed on fb and usually I am VERY lucky at winning tickets, but this time I just could not win. It came to me like a hurricane that was God telling me He did not want me there. I was needed here at home with my son. Amazing, but not unexpected. (The time is correct, I am an early riser &&& discovered I can blog from my phone!)

Thank you Lord for knowing what is best for me even when I don't see it. Thank for the beautiful sound of rain I am hearing! Guide me through this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment