She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25
Monday, February 20, 2012
LENT
I have never really did the Lent thing, giving something up the 40 days leading up to Easter. This year I have decided to participate in this religious event this year. I know techincally Lent starts on Ash Wednesday which is Feb. 22, but I am starting a day early. I will be giving up cokes....ALL cokes....ah I already miss my daily afternoon Dr Pepper fix at work. I watched a webcast earlier from the author Made to Crave and she made a very valid point, I need to stop saying "but I" and insert "but God" instead. But God will help me and guide me through this, not but I want to do this.....it even sounds better saying "but God". I pray now that God hears my voice and helps me through this journey.....it is gonna be hard, but so worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment