She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do I Really Believe

I was catching up on my emails and came across one labeled do you really believe. The author was referring to her WW meeting and losing weight, but it got me to thinking...do I really believe in myself. I have only a few goals this year, but as I sit here thinking and contemplating I realize I have doubts in myself. I WANT to believe that the goals I have set for myself this year will be accomplished, but there is that doubt crowding in..telling me you just will not make it.  Then I have to remember Matthew 17:20: Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing is impossible for you. There you go, that small glimmering of hope...of maybe just maybe I CAN do this! Yes, I do believe. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes I just barely believe. But sometimes, just barely is just what I need, it's just enough for me to answer, with confidence, YES I BELIEVE I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment