Wow, it has been quite some time since I have blogged! A lot has happened in that time. We have blessed so much. Joel was able to home to his mother's house! Mason loves visiting with his dad and spending time with him. He did NOT like visiting the nursing home. God is truly amazing and still working miracles! When Joel left the hospital in Tyler in 2010 he wasn't expected to even make it to Nacogdoches....wow he is now home and thriving! He will be going to a rehab facility to help give him more one on one help. His mom and stepdad are working very hard to have their house converted to become handicap accessible, all the doors has to be widened and the carpet has to be pulled up. They have blessed with donations and some funding in helping with this expense. Prayers are greatly appreciated!
Now for my blessings. As most of you know, I have been struggling for a long time with my job and the situation there. I was so excited to get an opportunity to interview with the Co-op and I really really wanted that job, well the person who they interviewed after me actually had experience in electrical areas, so I did not get that job. I prayed and prayed and I still put in my notice to leave the City. It was both a relief and a time of horror for me. I had so many thoughts going through my mind, was I crazy? How am I going to support Mason? I KNOW I am set where I am, all I have are my utilities, car note and car ins...but since I was beating myself up and being honest with myself....I like to go. I LIKE going to the movies, I LIKE being able to buy something new on payday...all that would have to stop. Well, during that last week, I had a lot of promising prospects, one that I thought would be just PERFECT. On the last day of my job I went in for an interview with Farm Bureau and was very much pleased with how it went. The wait always kills me. Of course over the weekend all my worries came back ten fold, I prayed for peace, I prayed that it was really what the Lord wanted me to do, take that leap of faith in him. I was literally unemployed for less than three days when I received the call and offered the job! I am so grateful for this opportunity. I will be working in town, I will literally be driving about 13 miles to work versus 40! I was able to take two weeks off before starting, that enabled me to go to my nephews State T-ball tournament! So proud of our boys! I am just so thankful for all that has been happening in my life and for my many blessings. I have a great group of friends and support group that I can turn to at any time.
Until next time! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment