So, it has been a while since I have been on. A lot has been happening. I am at a crossroads...which way do I turn? Do I take a leap of faith? I am not a dare devil, I don't rush into things without thinking things through, I mean come on...I even plan Mason's birthday parties at least two months before his birthday! I am actively looking for a job in Hemphill, I am applying for a job at the hospital, it is in accounts payable which is what I currently do. The position that I am in is why I have decided to pursue a degree in accounting. I have been throwing around a lot of different ideas about what I should do. I don't feel led to move, I feel this is the best place financially and emotionally for Mason and I. We have family and great friends very close. So, that leads me to my job predicament....oh if only the good Lord would just come out and tell me what I need to do!
I have been doing this wonderful Bible Study, The New Eve, with a great group of women. I had to miss it tonight due to Mason not feeling well :(. BUT I am just fascinated with this book, it is hard for me to come to terms with some of the things he says, but a lot of what he speaks about is what I feel I need to be doing. The roles of a man and woman are exactly how I have always perceived them to be. Some might call them old fashioned, but I am a firm believer that the man is the leader in the house and he should lead, not the abusive way, lovingly as Christ leads the Church. Ah we are talking about the roles of husband and wife and it just makes me yearn even more for a life long partner. I have a temporary fix on my longing for another baby, I was give a Yorkie! Now I have my baby girl without the late nights and dirty diapers! I am still in need of prayers for guidance. I want to get out of this rut I seem to be in.
No comments:
Post a Comment